Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Christmas Message from Jack Kimble

 
Merry Christmas!

I hope this message finds you and your family well and enjoying the peace of this joyous season.  If you are not Christian, I hope you are partaking of the joy of the season and worshiping as you see fit as well. For my Jewish friends celebrating the holiest of their holidays called Hannukah and my African-American friends ready to begin decorating their Kwanzaa Huts, I wish you peace.

For my Christian friends, I hope you don't get too wrapped up in the joy of time spent with family to forget about the real joy of this season.   While we all may dream of white Christmases, it's important to realize that the Christ child was born on a brutal winter's evening in Bethlehem and snow only made it more difficult for Joseph and Mary to keep that little baby warm in the manger so that he could someday shed his light on all of us.

With the recent uptick in gun violence, it's important that we do all we can to keep violent video games away from our families.    I will be hosting a violent video game turn in on Sunday December 30th from 1-5 PM at Heritage Valley Mall.   The first 100 people to turn in video games will receive copies of my new eBook, Profiles in Courageousness.  10 lucky participants will win a LaRue Tactical PredatAR 7.62 semi-automatic rifle.   This gun is a beauty.  It's a $2,500 value and  is effective for big game in stands as well as stalking the timber.  The rifles are being generously donate by the Glendale Valley Sportsmans Association.

I am thrilled with the success of my new eBook, Profiles in Courageousness and I hope that if you are stuck for a last minute gift idea, you'll consider it.  Just click the link on this page.  The book is both a road map for the future of this country as well as my personal memoirs of growing up and becoming the compassionate conservative I am today.

Have a glorious holiday and a wonderful New Year!  I will be enjoying myself unless we get called back for some fiscal cliff stuff.  I hope not.  I just want to enjoy this great district of mine.

Congressman Jack Kimble
Representative, California's 54'th District

No comments:

Post a Comment